Written by Admin
Tuesday, 10 April 2012
The Philippines is just so awesome when it comes to natural wonders. Filipinos are lucky enough to have experience the beauty of nature without having to travel so far and spend too much. With the thousands of islands making up this blessed archipelago, there is no doubt that Philippines is already a place to be and a must see for foreigners. Among the most visited places in the Philippines particularly in the Southern part of Mindanao, is the Samal Island. It is just few kilometres away from Davao City. Samal is widely known for its powdery white sand coupled with its crystal clear blue waters.
From the arrays of beaches in Samal Island, is the Mahan Garden Resort located at Barangay Caliclic, Babak District. The place like other beaches in Samal, is characterized with white sand and blue waters – significantly Samal. They have different cottages to choose from, one of which is the tree house with gazebo.
Mahan garden does not charge corkage, with strong pressurized water, clean toilet/bath, free use of cooking area and free firewood.
- Tree House with Gazebo - Php 540.00/Overnight
- Gazebo - Php 600.00/Day
- Cluster Rooms - Php 1,200.00(Weekdays)Max 9 pax
- Cluster Rooms - Php 1,400.00(Weekends)Max 9 pax
- Air Condition Dormitory - Php 1,750.00(10 Pax)
- Non-Air Condition Dormitory - Php 800.00(8 Pax)
- Non-Air Condition Dormitory - Php 400.00(4 Pax)
- Function Hall - Php 3,000.00 inclusive of Lights, Sound system, Tables and chairs
- Adult(Daytour) - Php 30.00
- Adult(Overnight) - Php 60.00
- Kids(Daytour) - Php 15.00
- Kids(Overnight) - Php 30.00
Last Updated ( Monday, 29 July 2013 )